Since ages, wood has been the most vital element of all construction materials. From ceiling and cladding to flooring, and even in the outdoors, wood has become an integral part of every construction design. But Mother Nature doesn’t permit our indulgence. With fast dwindling forest reserves, the need for an equally exotic and yet, eco-friendly alternative is imperative.
Wood Plastic Composite Panels
Made from wood waste and plastic, the new-age WPC panels make for a healthy substitute for wood, while retaining the design flexibility and workablility of wood. Advanced technology and unique materials are combined to create this eco-friendly product, which represents wood in every conceivable property and application, that is why these panels are increasingly being accepted as a better option to wood, across the US and Europe.
- Made from green building material
- Warm to feel
- Termite resistant-No preservative treatment necessary
- Borer resistant
- Does not breed fungi even if washed/ soaked
- Does not warp or shrink
- Dimensionally stable
- Non-toxic and child safe
The opaque nature of wood does not allow UV degradation of plastic even in outdoor use
- Ready to use wood, saves time and labour
- Comes with a final finish
- Ease of Carpentry of conventional type
- Can be nailed, screwed and carved as natural wood
- Higher density than natural wood
- Surface hardness is five times that of
- Natural wood material
- Supirior flexural strength
- Bending strength is stronger than MDF, Veneer board and particle board.
- Biaxially oriented and hence stronger on either sides
Hard to slip even on wet floor
Kinetic Wudplas is more flexible than wood when it comes to application. The composition of product makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Combined with the advantage of achieving a similar desired effect as wood. Kinetic Wudplas surely finds itself extremely compliant with various requirements of design and functionality. Kinetic Wudplas can be generously used across homes, offices, malls, hospitals, retail and entertainment zones and outdoor areas. This unique product can be easily applied as a universal substitute of wood.
- Outdoor decking
- Wall cladding
- Fencing and picketing
- Rosewood (Red tone)
- Mahogany (Brown Tone)